If you vote in favor of any bill with cuts to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, or any program considered part of the social safety net then I will never vote for you. If Pres. Obama should sign such a bill into law then I will never vote for any Democrat until the cuts are restored. If such program cuts are made then I believe the the losses Democrats incurred in 2010 will be minor compared to the losses in 2014.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by LWelsch
- 197 comments 323 Recs
- It would be irresponsible to not spend money on the prisons we want to send our children to Governor Larry Hogan made the tough choice to use the $68 million ...32 comments 32 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) Ruh-roh - looks like Christie is cracking. From Talking Points Memo : New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) gave a speech on Wednesday full of ...349 comments 342 Recs
- He'll get right on that. You ...164 comments 72 Recs
- Kai Mackenzie has two children. Both were assigned male at birth...but that didn't take. As a parent, Kai McKenzie admits it took years to understand what it meant to raise a transgender child. Kai�15 comments 50 Recs
- Earlier this year, I reported on an Alabama minister who tried to marry a same-sex couple in Alabama after they had gotten a marriage license at a county ...144 comments 170 Recs
- Imagine being struck with a truly horrible disease -- perhaps hepatitis C -- and there is a cure available. A really good cure. What some might describe as a "miracle" of modern medicine. But, wait ...123 comments 63 Recs
- Valencia College now undergoing a probe of another sort. Students at Valencia College are suing, claiming they were forced to undergo transvaginal probes in ...269 comments 247 Recs
- Can't walk into the ER? Call 911. Donald Siefken is a 64-year-old Army vet from the Seattle area. He was making a late-night run to the airport so his wife could catch a red-eye flight. Along the ...172 comments 205 Recs
- I've seen this reported both by TalkingPointsMemo and Rawstory and I think it's a classic case of a Conservative Sabotaging themselves, then being secondarily sabotaged by an uncaring Conservative ...187 comments 147 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.